Back to School Enrollment Information
Digital and the Indiana Department of Education's-Hoosier Family of
Readers is proud to inform you your school will have an opportunity to
access the largest collection of enhanced digital books called myON for
the summer!myOn is also mobile on the iPad,Android Devices, Kindle Fire HD as well as Chrome books.
To get started and access myON, please follow these steps:
1. Go to www.hoosierfamilyofreaders.com
2. Click on the myON Books Icon
3. School name is Hoosier Family of Readers
(start typing and it will populate)
4. Username- read
Find books that are appropriate for your student. There are
books for all ages, so please encourage your students to read just right
books for them!
Congratulations to Mrs. Kaufman!
She was named an IU Armstrong Teacher Educator
for her work integrating technology into her classroom!
Ox Bow Kindergarten
Important information regarding Kindergarten Registration
- Bring necessary paperwork to register your child:
- Birth Certificate (official health department certificate)
- Proof of Residency (lease or mortgage)
- Photo ID/Current Driver’s License
- Immunization/Shot Records (if possible)
- If you have questions about registering your child,
please call 875-8538 and ask!
- Please feel free to come in and register anytime between 9 and 3:30.
Attendance Message for April
95.82% of our Ox Bow students were at school ready to learn in the month of April. The attendance award winner for being the class with the highest attendance is Miss DePriest. Congratulations